Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bravo, Big Chief!

Adam hates "tummy time" to the point where he cries and throws up. He rarely cries. Wish I could say the same for the latter.

I've grown increasingly worried about this as I know that if he never is on his tummy, he won't crawl. If he doesn't crawl, he wont' walk. If he doesn't walk, I will have to carry him FOREVER. I imagine my darling baby boy as a 21 year old, still shoved into his car carrier. Except the car carrier looks more like a wheelbarrow.

Okay, so I know that isn't true.

Rolling over and crawling are major milestones. I would prefer that he do both. Soon.

I have resisted the urge to Google for advice because I don't want to see words like "developmentally delayed."

My pediatrician told me I have nothing to worry about.

I'm going with that.

But tonight, success! No crying. No vomit. From either of us.





As his African Grandma would say, "Bravo, Big Chief! Bravo!"

No comments:

Post a Comment